Saturdays at 11:00AM for 1 hour of Sacred time.
New Class dates coming soon!
This group was developed for women ages 21 and older.
Facilitator: Kamisha Johnson, LGSW, Psychotherapist
It will provide a sacred space to discuss day-to-day struggles of life that result in negative self-talk, identity issues, discouragement, low self-esteem and low confidence. The group facilitator will use positive psychology to highlight the importance of overall emotional health and wellness. The group will also empower you to embrace self-love and encourage it in others.
Participants will be challenged to:
- Raise self-awareness
- Raise positive self-identity
- Increase self-confidence/esteem
- Promote positive self-talk & affirmations
- Embrace mental health concerns
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Be confident in discussing difficult topics
- Champion effective interpersonal & assertive communication skills
Facilitator asks that all participants make a 12-week commitment.
Insurance accepted Medicare, BCBS, Preferred One, Medicaid. Also accepting private pay for $45 a session or a onetime Installment fee of $500 (12-sessions).